Rabu, 19 Agustus 2009
Finaly the times has came for the fans if DIABLO!!!
With the Blizzcon schedule just being released there's a very interesting panel which is oddly missing detail in its description. If you look at Day 1, just after the opening ceremony there is a Diablo 3 panel, but it doesn't say what the Diablo 3 panel is. Every other panel on this schedule is labeled, so it's pretty clear we can expect to see a new Diablo 3 class rolled out this year. Diablo fans, prepare yourself! We'll be providing coverage directly from the floor, so stay tuned for updates throughout the event.
If you see from the picture , Diablo III seem to use the 3D technology that is different from the previous Diablo that still use 2D technology. The games panel experiencing a few changes, but it certainly will be more easier for players in the world adventure in the new Diablo III.
Changes that are very different here is, in Diablo III is only 3 characters are provided, namely BARBARIAN, WITCHDOCTOR and wizard. Very few if compared to the previous series. But from the developers seems to have their own reasons.
This is some of DIABLO pictures
- Set a timer for 15 minutes and free write. Without editorializing or judging your thoughts, just let your pencil go back and forth across the page. Let your mind and words dance and swim anywhere and everywhere.
- Get up and get into physical motion. A walk, a dance, a jog, a stretch, a hop. Does not matter what the movement is, simply do it. In conjunction with listening to music, your creativity will be compelled to be burst forth
- Explore the many facets of intimacy. From the face to face, heart to heart tenderness of physical closeness to the multisensory experience of connecting with another soul, intimacy may evoke one of the most intense streams of creative flow.
- Read quotes and classic literature. Learning from the genius of creative thinkers of the past will illuminate your creative genius of today.
- Develop relationships that encourage intentionally satisfying, in depth discussion. From the meandering, awakening talks that are produced, results will be spontaneous and abundant.
- Write haiku, a simple form of poetry you probably learned about in school. A three lined poem comprised of an opening line of 5 syllables, a closing line of 5 syllables and a middle line of 7 syllables, see what you can powerfully craft in the fewest words.
- Take ample time in quiet through meditation, prayer and spiritual study. Peace, contentment, satisfaction and creativity will follow.
- Spend time both participating with and observing the nature which surrounds you. Caring for your environment, being a steward of plant life joins the human creative spirit with the Earth.
- Attend theatrical events and concerts. Support the performing arts and see what they teach your creative being.
- Find a new recipe and try it out. The more variety you partner with in your kitchen, the more you will partner simply and effortlessly with you creative flow.
- Think sideways; explore the least likely directions; abandon step-by-step approach and thinking 'to one side' and master the 'lateral thinking' approach.
- Sharpen your brain – communicate and exchange ideas with other creative people as often as you can. This is useful not only for stimulating idea generation but also for giving you an opportunity to validate your ideas through professional colleagues.
- If you are thinking along a certain line and nothing happens, stop. Step out of your shoes, analyze the problem again and see if you can come up with a new approach.
- If you are working on a problem and getting nowhere, leave it for a while and let your subconscious – your depth mind – to take over. Soon, new ideas and facts will inspire new associations and innovative combinations.
Selasa, 18 Agustus 2009
System (DNS) Distribute the database system is used to search the computer name (name resolution) in the network using TCP / IP (Transmission Control
Protocol / Internet Protocol). DNS normally used in applications connected to the Internet such as web browser or e-mail, which helps map the DNS host name to an IP address. besides using computer on the Internet, DNS can also be implemented to the private network or intranet
which have advantages such as the DNS:
1. Easy, DNS is easy because the user no longer occupied to remember the IP address
just a host computer name (Computer name).
2. Consistent, a computer IP address can be changed but the host name does not change.
3. Simple, user only uses a domain name for both the Internet and in the
The function of DNS is to translate the computer name to IP address (map). Client DNS called resolvers and DNS server is called with name servers. Resolvers or the client sends a request to name server queries the form. Name server will process the way to local DNS database, the server name or the other will send failure message if the client's request was not found. The process is called the Forward lookup queries, the request from the client with a map name computer (host) to the IP address.
Minggu, 16 Agustus 2009
and other malicious threats! Heuristically detects Spyware threats, detects
blocks Internet worm attacks, and protects email.
Norton AntiVirus blocks viruses and spyware with advanced protection. It helps
protect your entire computer by stopping viruses, spyware, and other security
risks. Norton AntiVirus works in the background so you can surf the Internet,
read the news, play games, and download software or music without disruption.
It also scans and cleans all email and instant messaging (IM) attachments,
preventing you from receiving viruses, or spreading them to others.
With set-it and forget-it functionality, Norton AntiVirus checks for updates
continuously and automatically blocks new and emerging threats from getting
on your system.
- Antivirus software
- Spyware remover
- Bot protection
- Browser protection
- Internet worm protection
- Intrusion prevention
- OS and application protection
- Rapid pulse updates
- Recovery tool
- Rootkit detection
- Norton Insight
- SONAR behavioral protection
- Stops viruses, worms, spyware, bots, and more?Keeps your system protected
against all types of malicious threats.
- Norton Insight?Delivers innovative intelligence-driven technology for
faster, fewer, shorter scans.
- Rapid pulse updates every 5 to 15 minutes?provides up-to-the-minute protection.
- Prevents virus-infected emails and instant messages from spreading?Feel secure
while you keep in touch.
- Blocks browser exploits and protects against infected Web sites?Surf the
Internet with confidence.
Norton AntiVirus Features:
Engineered for Speed
* New! Proven fastest, lightest security suite available.
* New! Scans only files and processes at risk using Norton Insight.
* New! Installs in under one minute on average, requires less than 10 MB of
memory, and only 100 MB of disk space plus definitions.
* New! Delivers up-to-the-minute protection with rapid pulse updates.
* Improved! Provides multilayered security through the Norton? Protection System.
* New! Prevents bots from taking control of your PC.
* Detects and automatically removes malicious threats.
* Improved! Defends against Web-based attacks.
* Automatically detects and removes spyware, viruses, Trojans, bots and Internet
* New! Boots and repairs badly infected PCs.
* New! Delivers our most complete, deep cleaning scan possible.
Control without disruptions
* New! Automatically schedules scans and updates to occur while PC is idle.
* New! Review the security status of every process on your PC.
* New! Ensures movies and games are never interrupted.
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate**,
Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Home/XP Pro/XP Media Center Edition
* 300 MHz or faster processor
* 256 MB of RAM
* 150 MB of available hard disk space.
Email scanning supported for POP3- and SMTP-compatible email clients.
Browser support for Browser Protection feature:
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 32-bit 6.0 or higher
* Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher
Supported instant messaging clients:
Sabtu, 15 Agustus 2009
POSITIVE THINKING YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Positive thinking brings inner peace, success, improved relationships, better health, happiness and satisfaction. It also helps the daily affairs of life move more smoothly, and makes life look bright and promising.
Positive thinking is contagious. People around you pick your mental moods and are affected accordingly. Think about happiness, good health and success, and you will cause people to like you and desire to help you, because they enjoy the vibrations that a positive mind emits.
In order to make positive thinking yield results, you need to develop a positive attitude toward life, expect a successful outcome of whatever you do, but also take any necessary actions to ensure your success.
Effective positive thinking that brings results is much more than just repeating a few positive words, or telling yourself that everything is going to be all right. It has to be your predominant mental attitude. It is not enough to think positively for a few moments, and then letting fears and lack of belief enter your mind. Some effort and inner work are necessary.
Are you willing to make a real inner change?
Are you willing to change the way you think?
Are you willing to develop a mental power that can positively affect you, your environment and the people around you?
Here are a few actions and tips to help you develop the power of positive thinking:
Always use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, 'I can', 'I am able', 'it is possible', 'it can be done', etc.
- Allow into your awareness only feelings of happiness, strength and success.
- ry to disregard and ignore negative thoughts. Refuse to think such thoughts, and substitute them with constructive happy thoughts.
- In your conversation use words that evoke feelings and mental images of strength, happiness and success.
- Before starting with any plan or action, visualize clearly in your mind its successful outcome. If you visualize with concentration and faith, you will be amazed at the results.
- Read at least one page of inspiring book every day.
- Watch movies that make you feel happy.
- Minimize the time you listen to the news and read the papers.
- Associate yourself with people who think positively.
- Always sit and walk with your back straight. This will strengthen your confidence and inner strength.
- Walk, swim or engage in some other physical activity. This helps to develop a more positive attitude.
Think positive and expect only favorable results and situations, even if your current circumstances are not as you wish them to be. In time, your mental attitude will affect your life and circumstances and change them accordingly.